High performance sports floor - the top layer
hardwood with 6 mm nominal face makes it really
strong, able to easily stand a sanding; suitable for
multi functional sports facilities and highly
recommended for basketball.
Brief technical description:
Sports floor consisting of bottom layer made of
plywood strips laid onto elastic mattress, top layer
made of pre-finished engineered parquet elements.
OAK wearing layer 6 mm thickness – total thickness
The main steps of making the sports floor model
- Laying of a polyethylene sheet - 0,20 mm thickness
- as anti-steam barrier on the concrete.
- Laying of PUR elastic layer, 15 mm thickness, in
order to make the floor uniformly resilient.
- Onto the mattress: laying of the bottom layer of
the load distribution plate, 12 mm thickness made of
plywood strips, diagonally to the parquet, distance
between the strips 12 mm.
- Nailing of the engineered parquet elements, 22 mm
thickness, wearing layer 6 mm thickness, oak or
similar, with special T-shaped nails.
- Dust suction and removal with special antistatic
- Finishing protective treatment on the whole
surface, by means of special polyurethane lacquer
specific for sports use, highly resistant and anti
- Game line marking with basketball and volleyball
courts, line coloring according to the current
- If requested, laying of safety skirting board made
of pre-lacquered wood, with specific grooves for
ventilation and connections to the outer floor by
means of steel, aluminum or wooden doorsteps.
Sports parquet floor - FIBA certified
EN 14904 Certification
EN 13501 Fire resistance Certificate
Product data sheet
Detail n. 1
Detail n. 2
Detail n. 3