Open/Download Technical document
High-performance sports floor; 7 mm thickness PVC is combined with the new Air Flex elastic pad. This model has been developed for professional competitions.
Brief technical description:
Sports floor consisting of upper wearing layer made of PVC, 7 mm thickness, understructure made of continuous double plywood plates and Air Flex elastic pad. Total thickness 61 mm.
The main steps of making PVC AIR-FLEX sports floor are the following:
• 0.15 mm thickness polyethylene rolls between concrete and structure
• Spring layer consisting of double plywood plates, 12 mm thickness each, total 24 mm
• Panels are stapled to each other
• "Air flex rubber cushion” elastic neoprene pad, 30 mm thickness, conic trapezoidal shaped, developed in order to ensure high flexibility; pads are stapled to the structure
• Top layer consisting of PVC sheet, 7 mm thickness, glued to the elastic spring layer
• Finishing with game line marking and colors on playground area according to the respective Federations’ Rules
• FIBA Approved Sports parquet floor
• EN 14904 Area Elastic Sports Floors Certification
• EN 13501 Fire reaction
• Product data sheet